350 East Bay
350 East Bay is focused on climate action in the East Bay—all of Alameda County plus the cities along the Bay in Contra Costa county (we overlap with 350 Contra Costa and are happy to share activists)
We are the East Bay branch of 350 Bay Area, and we’re excited about building a climate movement in the East Bay. We have general meetings on the third Saturday of the month at 10:30 AM with an orientation for new folks at 10:00 AM (please rsvp here), & we have committee meetings & events throughout the month.
Newcomers are always welcome!
If you use Facebook, you can “like” 350 East Bay and 350 Bay Area’s pages for news and updates throughout the week. If you’re on Twitter, you can follow 350 Bay Area for updates & live tweets from events.
350 East Bay Committees
- Clean Air (focus on the Bay Area Air Quality Management District)
- Clean Energy
- Fossil Fuel Resistance
- Fundraising (Contact: Nan Parks email@example.com
- Legislative (Contact: Kathy Dervin firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Speakers Bureau (Contact: Jan Kirsch email@example.com)
- Transportation (Contact: Jack Fleck firstname.lastname@example.org)