SF Energy Fair
Tuesday, February 25 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
– About –
Join the City of San Francisco for the FREE SF Energy Fair to learn how you can benefit and make your home healthier, safer, and more resilient, while saving money!
Interact with experts in renewable energy, energy-efficiency, and electrification. The fair includes speaker sessions, live demonstrations, workshops, and energy exhibits.
- See live cooking demos and hear professional chef Rachelle Boucher uncover myths about all-electric cooking
- Get connected with home upgrade rebates for Bay Area residents
- Learn about the Market Zero project and how a SF Whole Foods moved towards zero net energy
- Meet local home contractors and homeowners that have switched off natural gas to electrify homes and make them healthier and more energy-efficient
Complimentary refreshments will be served. There will be family-friendly activities at the fair.
Raffle prizes include a home Energy Assessment* (valued up to $350), a Nest smart thermostat, a California Academy of Sciences family pass, and Amazon gift cards.
*For a 1-2 unit San Francisco home
Registration is FREE – sign up now as space is limited!
Public transit is advised as parking is limited. Nearby Muni lines include the 6, 7, 7x, 43, 44, 66, and N-Judah.
- 3:00 – 8:00: Exhibitor booths, demos, kids’ activities, refreshments (to reduce waste, bring your own cup)
- 3:30 – 4:30: Straight Talk about Getting Off Fossil Fuels
- 3:30 – 4:30: MarketZero: Not Your Average Green Grocer
- 5:00 – 5:30: Welcome & Raffle Drawing
- 5:30 – 6:30: Myth Busting All-Electric Cooking
- 5:30 – 6:30: Resilient Retrofits: Better Energy Choices for Your Home
- 6:45 – 7:45: Your Health and Your Home: Benefits of Clean Energy
- 6:45 – 7:45: Clean Energy Speed Dating: Rebates and Financing
Thank you to our Sponsors!
- BayREN Home+
- SFPUC – CleanPowerSF
- Whole Foods
- 350 SF
- AO Smith – Paramount Sales
- Bradford White – RepWest
- Build It Green
- Building Efficiency
- Business Council on Climate Change/Sunshares
- CleanPower SF
- Food Service Technology Center
- Grid Alternatives
- Hestan Cue
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Rising Sun
- San Francisco Department of Environment
- Sierra Club
- William J Worthen Foundation
The SF County Fair Building is wheelchair accessible with limited accessible parking