- This event has passed.
Picket Wells Fargo (1/23/2020)
Thursday, January 23 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
We will be carrying picket signs urging Oily Wells to divest from fossil fuels and to invest in renewables, and we’ll be urging customers to take their business elsewhere until Wells Fargo does so. We will be handing out flyers to customers and passersby informing them of what we are doing and what they can do to help. Oily Wells plans to appear in order to egg us on.
Please come and join us to kick the “Be the First, Oily Wells” year off.
Jan 23 – 11 AM to 2 PM
SAN JOSE MAIN
121 PARK CENTER Plaza 1ST FL
SAN JOSE, CA, 95113
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consensus agreement for the events:
- By attending this event, you are committing to participate non-violently and in accordance with the law, to work to de-escalate confrontations with others, and to behave lawfully to ensure the safety of event participants.
- You agree to seek dialogue with those who may disagree with us and to maintain a spirit of openness, friendliness, and respect towards all with whom we engage.
- You also acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any injury or damage to your person or property resulting from or occurring during this event, and that you release all event sponsors and organizers from any liability for that injury or damage.
- These events are intended to be free speech actions as guaranteed by right to all American residents under the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As such, arrests are not expected, but could be possible.
- You agree that smoking, use of alcohol or drugs, weapons, and vandalism are prohibited at these events.