Climate Leader Networking Happy Hour
Thursday, March 19 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Do you consider yourself a current or aspiring leader for climate action? We invite you to join us for a Climate Leader Networking Happy Hour! Come relax after work with other environmentally friendly, climate concerned Bay Area activists.
At this event we hope to:
- Foster connections between climate activists working on solutions
- Pair people who want to do more for climate organizing with those who are leading teams or working in climate organizations
- Introduce 350 Bay Area leaders who want you to join their teams!
- Have fun and foster community in this difficult and important endeavor together.
A few leaders attending:
- Laura Neish, Executive Director – Talk to me about being on the mobilizing team!
- David Shearn, 350 Bay Area Action – Talk to me about legislative and electoral organizing!
- Sara Greenwald, 350SF – Talk to me about climate work in San Francisco!
- Roopak Kandasamy, Governing Board and Corporate Organizing Team Leader – Talk to me about making your company more green!
- Nan Farley, Operations Director – Talk to me about climate crisis communications!
Let us know you’re coming below: