Building Momentum for a Green Future
Tuesday, April 27 @ 5:00 pm - 6:15 pm
- Divest~ Invest Strategies: Redirecting our resources for the sake of human survival
- The Public Banking Movement: Helping communities use their own resources to thrive and become more resilient
- New Economic Models and System – Some businesses are starting to talk about transitioning to a “Circular Economy’. What is it?
- National and local Climate Initiatives
- Exactly what is in the Biden infrastructure plan and what are its prospects for passage?
Don’t miss this interesting overview and discussion of where the climate movement has been, and where it may be heading now, as it begins to get real traction. All are welcome! RSVP below for more information and a link to join the zoom conversation.
Post to 350BA