- This event has passed.
Bay Resistance Team Training
December 2, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
What a year. Bay Area activists:
- shut down the San Francisco airport by the thousands to protest the Muslim ban.
- held #ResistTrumpTuesday actions every week for the first 100 days.
- knocked on doors for a month and brought out thousands to local May Day marches for immigrant rights.
- staged die-ins in the streets, called thousands of voters in Republican districts, even travelled to Modesto to talk to voters — and were victorious in saving the healthcare of millions of Americans.
- completely shut down white supremacists when they tried to rally in the Bay after Charlottesville.
- took the streets by the thousands when DACA was repealed and we’re still fighting for a clean DREAM Act that protects immigrant youth.
Together, we are more powerful. Will you join Bay Resistance to accomplish even more in 2018? Sign up to join the Bay Resistance Team Training on Saturday, December 2nd.
This year has been tough for immigrant families, for Muslim neighbors, for queer & gender non-conforming friends, for every one of us trying to survive and keep the world livable for our children.
That’s why we need each other now.
We need to prepare for another year — not just of resisting, but building sanctuary, building power and winning against the Right.