Annual Climate Activism Picnic
Sunday, July 28 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
We have an interactive, informative, and fun afternoon planned to celebrate our community of esteemed members, volunteers and donors!
- Snacking on chips and dip – yum. Bring a chip or dip if you like, but we’ll bring a lot as well so feel free to just bring yourself and friends. The words “chip and dip” welcome to interpretation! Friendly request: please vegan or vegetarian items only.
- Picking up your FREE T-SHIRT (must RSVP for this) These shirts help us find each other at events and send the message that we are united in our determination and concern. When we wear them in our regular lives, they are great conversation starters; these conversations are critical to getting people to understand that we are, right now, in an emergency situation with respect to global heating.
- Chilling under our EZ up and/or in hammocks
- Chalk art contest
- Making activist art to use at events
- Chatting with Climate Leaders on assorted topics
|Hosting a Party for the Planet – find Casey||Regulating pollutants– find Jed||Volunteering! and/or Veganism – find Nan||
Everything Transportation – find Jack
And many more… We’ll have name tags with our areas of expertise.
RSVP below to reserve your free t-shirt!
We hope to see you there!
Laura Neish, Executive Director