- This event has passed.
350 East Bay Monthly Meeting November 2019
Saturday, November 16, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 10:00 am on day Third of the month, repeating indefinitely
(New attendee orientation, coffee, and tea at 10am)
at the Sierra Club office – 2530 San Pablo Ave, Berkeley
- The regional Climate Emergency Mobilization, bringing Bay Area cities who have declared climate emergencies together to decide “Now What?!”
- No Coal in Richmond–crucial city council meeting December 3–learn the details
- Reports from Berkeley, Oakland, El Cerrito on what their climate emergency work looks like
- Learn about the new 350 group forming in Contra Costa County
- Youth led Climate Strike on December 6 in San Francisco–learn how to support
- And more!
Please send additional agenda suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Come to this interactive meeting and help us plan to expand our efforts.
Thanks and we hope to see you there!