- This event has passed.
350 East Bay February Meeting
Saturday, February 16 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Join us for 350 East Bay’s monthly meeting on Saturday, Feb 16th from 10am-12:30pm, 2530 San Pablo Ave (near Dwight)
(New attendee orientation, coffee, and tea at 10 am)
What we will discuss:
Updates on city Climate Emergency work
- Alameda resolution
- Berkeley ad-hoc committee; 100% renewable energy hub
- Hayward–recent resolution passed; what next?
- Albany carbon neutrality project
- Fremont–February 19 possible vote
- Oakland is revising their Energy Climate Action Plan
- Green New Deal Update
- Resolution in the House and the Senate
- Reports from Congressional Visits
- State version of /or pieces of a green new deal
- Federal and State legislative connections
ACTIONS: postcards to ?? other ideas
- Short reports of work and upcoming actions
- (Gayle) Rosa Parks Day and AC transit fare increase
- (Jack) EV charging stations – outreach for EVs, come to the events and learn how to table on EVs
- (Kathy) Walk-Bike Berkeley meeting
- (Sue) Electrification EXPO
- Eco Home Tour (fundraiser for 350 Bay Area) – Tour is in May
Break out by cities? If we have time
- Opportunities for everyone to get involved in the East Bay and around the region!
Come to this interactive meeting and help us plan to expand our efforts.
Location Sierra Club–2530 San Pablo AVe, Berkeleuy – Please RSVP below so we can let you know as soon as we have secured a venue:
[123-contact-form i4290968 control46163872=Grp:350EB_Email,Evt:350EB_mtg_feb2019_RSVP]